1.02.2015

keeping track of the joy...

a few weeks back, i was reading ashley's blog under the sycamore... she's one of my favorites... she posted a diy that i loved... {best of my days 2015}
 
most times i will see a cute idea and it will go by the wayside... i either get too busy to complete it or i forget about it all together... this one was something that i wanted to put together for myself... so i would be able to keep track of the little moments of joy in each day...
 
this is how i put mine together...

 don't ya just love a fresh start? a small space to record something special from that particular day... i think i need a new fine tip sharpie in my life to get it started!
i also put one together for my mom because i think she'll like keeping track, too...
do you have a special way to record your memories for the new year?
 
xo
angie


2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love this! I may need to try making this...although I am no where near as creative as you are.

Jen Kershner said...

I love that! And how sweet are you to make one for your Mom! I hope your year is crammed full of joy!