11.12.2013

11~12~13...

my wheels are spinning today... i'm in the planning stages of a fun night of creating with a great group of girls...
 
there's lots to do before November 30th... making up sample projects, deciding on yummy treats, decorations to hang...
 
i'm so looking forward to it!

i've been pulling together supplies & gathering trims...
 
 
 
it should be fun... we're making three different projects that i can't wait to share...
 
****************
 
and... totally unrelated... we woke up to our first snowfall so i thought i'd share our morning view with you...
the girls were excited... but i'm not really ready for it...
 
today you'll find me inside... nice and warm...
 
what are you your plans for 11~12~13?
 
have a happy day~
angie


4 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

That pom pom fringe brought me right back to the days when my Mother used to sew...curtains, our clothes, etc.

Your craft night looks like so much fun...I'm sure you will have fun getting ready for it too.

Today I took my Step Daughter out to lunch... in thanks for helping me out with the carnival party we had for my daughter in late Sept. Fun!

Luckily, we dodged some snow! :)

oopsiemaizie said...

i love pom pom fringe... i even have it on the cuffs of our christmas stockings :)

how nice that you got to go to lunch and spend some time with your step daughter! she must have been a great helper because that carnival party of yours turned out so, so cute!

it snowed more here last night... luckily both girls made it on the bus so i'm still in my jammies and so thankful to not have to brave the cold this morning :) have a good day!

Unknown said...

Look at those great supplies! I wish I had an ounce of your craftiness...or that you lived next door so I could benefit from it :) Can't wait to see the finished products! Oh - we had snow, too. Boo.

oopsiemaizie said...

cathy... if we were neighbors, i could craft for you and you could bake/cook for me... win~win!!! i'll be sure to share what we make so that you can see! thankfully the snow has stopped here for now... but it's still fa-reezing out!