10.20.2014

frozen in time...

this past weekend was super busy... my girls were going in different directions from thursday night through sunday...such is the season of life we're in, i guess...
 
there was a halloween party, three sleepovers, an afternoon of tutu making with 7 happy, laughing tweens, two birthday parties, a poster making get together for the pink ribbon cheer classic this upcoming weekend, a corn maze and a pumpkin walk...
 
saturday night, there was a break in the action... after the poster making, we came home and the girls and i decided to have a movie night... we popped some corn, put in the goonies... and within about a half an hour, marina climbed in my lap and fell asleep...
 
it's a grainy photo but a moment i don't want to forget... she'll be 9 in december and i don't know how many more nights like this there will be...
it totally made me think back to all of the nights spent holding both of my girls until they would fall asleep... and then tip-toeing all the way upstairs to tuck them in, trying not to wake them along the way...
 
gosh, why does life seem to keep moving faster and faster?
 
it's one of the main reasons that i snap so many photos... little memories... frozen in time...
 
xo
angie


1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

Precious! I am so missing those days my friend. I'm so glad you have that little souvenir.