5.03.2013

random...

i feel like i haven't been sharing as much as i'd like to lately... it's the end of the semester for me and i've been a little busy with that... took one final this morning...
 and my last one is on monday... i CAN'T WAIT to be finished and begin my summer break...

so... through some random pictures i'll give you a little peek into life over here for the last week or so...

marina got a hat...
i am STILL organizing in my creative space...
i'm completely enjoying every page of this new magazine... mollie makes

our dogwood tree is blooming... love that tree... it's as tall as our house...
yesterday i took a stroll to the side of our house that needs some gardening love and look what was in bloom... pink azalea and lilies of the valley... {lilies of the valley remind me so much of my grandma g's house}
it was a nice surprise...
and cherry blossoms... sorry for the flowery overload but i'm just so stinkin' happy that it FINALLY feels and looks like spring in ohio...
sweet marina painted this star for her teacher... they are hanging them all in the hallways for teacher appreciation week next week... 

i started the #52milesinmay challenge... you can follow along, too... it's hosted by @hausofgirls {check it out on instagram}


got some new shoes... and so far have walked 8 1/2 miles in 2 days... and i kinda like listening to "carry on" by fun for the last 10 minutes or so... just the amount of pep for me to carry on :)


curious... do you have a fun play list for when you're exercising? if so, would you mind sharing some of your favorites?
have a happy day~
angie

2 comments:

Jessica @ The Wondering Brain said...

Hi there! I love your cute blog! I found you through mommy bloggers! Stop by my blog and link up at a party I am hosting. We've got lots of bloggers on there who are pretty cool :)

Jessica
The Wondering Brain

oopsiemaizie said...

hi jessica... thanks for stopping by... i appreciate the comment and i'll be sure to check things out at the wondering brain :)