3.22.2013

tiny felted bunnies

easter is right around the corner... when i stopped at my moms after school today, she shared with me what she's been making for my girls and me...

oh my goodness... look at this little trio...
tiny felted bunnies... so cute! 

she knits them first...
then there's a felting process that turns them into little woolen treasures...
a little stuffing... and a little needle felting of their faces, ears and tails...
{this one is my favorite... such a sweet little face...}
{each with their own personality... this one looks a bit grumpus...}
really, really adorable... i love 'em all...
and the fact that they're handmade makes them all the more special...

have a happy day~
angie


6 comments:

The Preppy Strawberry said...

Super cute! The girls will ❤them!

Anonymous said...

They are Precious.
lIB

Chenille Cottage said...

I love...love...love your bunnies. Your Mom is so sweet to make them for you and your girls. They are treasures and will make the dearest keepsakes.
Thank you for sharing!
Bunny hugzzzzz,
carolynn xo

oopsiemaizie said...

hi amy... thanks so much... i always love what my mom makes for us... what has your mom been making these days?

oopsiemaizie said...

hi lib... aren't they so cute? she did such a nice job on them... thanks for the comment!

oopsiemaizie said...

thanks for visiting carolynn :) and for the sweet words about the bunnies...