12.24.2012

from our home to yours...

right about now, we would be getting ready to go to my grandparents house for christmas eve dinner... this year will be a little different... i'm sick :( it's been a long time since i've missed a christmas eve...
{i think the last time would have been the year that my aunt terri got me an e.t. doll... i remember being SO excited when my dad brought it home to me... that would have been in 1982... and i would have been 8}
 
i guess if you look at it that way, i've been pretty lucky... however, i am a bit sad missing it tonight... john is working the holiday this year so the girls and i are hanging out at home... they are playing and i am going to try to attempt to make chicken milanese and penne pasta for dinner... it just feels different... not necessarily in a bad way... just not what i'm used to...
 
so... my plan for the rest of this christmas eve... have a nice dinner with my girls... work on little project... put on comfy jammies... watch a christmas movie together... and just enjoy spending this time together... i hope you are getting to spend time with your loved ones, too... 
 
 from our home to yours...




 

No comments: